How to Register Online
Self-Registration with Payment
MyFootballClub (MFC) provides a detailed step-by-step guide to the online registration process, which is accessed at the MFC website.
- Go to the MyFootballClub website: www.myfootballclub.com.au
- Click on “Register Now”
- Select “Player Registration”
- Follow the prompts to proceed to login pages, find your FFA number and/or reset your password, or create a new FFA number if you do not already have one.
- Login using your FFA number and password
- Once logged in, select “Make a Registration” or “Register Now”
- Update contact details if necessary. It is very important that your details are up to date so that we can contact you to let you know which team you are in and when you will be training etc.
- On the next screen, enter Springwood United Football Club. NB: If you get a message saying there are no packages then click OK and check the club name. ***MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT CLUB***
- Select the Registration role as: “Player” NB: If this is the first time you have registered to play football in Australia you will need to confirm whether you played in another country
- Select the correct Registration Package that applies for your registration.
- Click the “Add” button.
- Click the Next button at the bottom of the screen.
- Read and acknowledge the Terms and Conditions then click Next.
- Click on “Pay Now” to pay online with a credit card (VISA or MasterCard). NB: Payment must be made before a registration can be accepted.
- Answer the questions on the final page and click the “Save All Answers” button. Your registration has now been submitted.
Each Player registered must be processed and paid for separately.